No Quibble 60 Day Returns Policy
We offer a 30 day returns policy, which means you may return any item to us within 30 days of receipt of your order for a refund provided that the product is returned to us in a re-saleable condition. This means that:
- The product must be unused
- The item is packed as when delivered with all of its original packaging intact.
- Packing the product as originally received is essential as this protects the product on its return journey.
- If incorrectly packed, any damage incurred to the product on the return journey will mean that your refund cannot be made.
How do I Return the item?
If the product you have bought is unsuitable please call us on 0114 322 1440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are always happy to help customers to find an alternative product.
Once you have let us know that you wish to return an item, we will check with you that it meets the return criteria above and work with you to get the product back to the correct address using either of two return methods:
- If you are located on the UK mainland we can arrange collection of the product by courier, on a weekday to suit you, from a home or work address for £15.00 per item. This is for your convenience and also means that the product is fully insured. The collection fee is simply deducted from your final refund total.
- You can return the product yourself, but please ask us first for a return reference number and the correct returns address as the latter varies depending on the product. We strongly recommend using a service which fully covers the product weight and value against damage in transit.
If not on the UK Mainland you need to return the product yourself, but please ask us first for the correct returns address and a return reference number, as these do vary depending on the product. We strongly recommend using a service which fully covers the product weight and value against damage in transit.
Once we have received the goods back and they are checked as re-saleable, we will make your refund to the Card or PayPal account used for the original purchase.
For all returns please use our returns form here
Can I exchange items?
We understand that plans can change, so if you’d like to return the product you’ve ordered and change it for a different size or model, please contact us first on 0114 3221 440 or at email@example.com and we’ll make the arrangements. The product to be returned must be unused and in its original packaging.
Even if you have changed your mind, no problem, We offer a further guarantee to your statutory rights, of a no quibble store credit for a further 30 days. This means you can exchange any unwanted but perfectly re-saleable items to us for up to 60 days after purchase without any re-stocking charge.
We will make a new order for the new product, but if it helps we will try to arrange the new delivery and collection of the first product on the same day. If we arrange collection we’ll deduct the charge for this from the refund of the first product. Please note that on some occasions it will not be possible to exchange on the same day and the product will require inspection by ourselves, this is particularly due to either the fragile nature of the product and it being a high value item.
My item is Faulty
By law we are required to repair or replaced a faulty item up to 6 months after the point of purchase. If you have received an item that has developed a fault, we will endeavour to make this good by offering to repair (if possible) or replace the product. If the attempt of repair or replacement is unsuccessful, you can then claim a refund, or a price reduction if you wish to keep the product.
We are not obliged to refund transactions where there is no proof of purchase. Though this is usually demonstrated by a sales receipt. Where it would not be reasonable for you to have kept a receipt for example, after 3 months or longer. We will endeavour to find your transaction with you to identify the date and time ordered, as well as the product in question.
This process is a lot easier if you have signed up to having an account with us, though all transactions are held for up to 6 years to comply with our legal requirements and to ensure you can easily activate your manufacturer warranties if applicable. Where manufacturers offer an extended warranty, we are here to help facilitate any returns.
We do not accept returns that claimed by anyone other than the buyer of the product, or those that are cause by user error/misuse.
Last updated 16/11/2020