Single fan speed controller suitable for one fan up to 5A, Can be used a manual speed control without the temperature probe (supplied separately) or add the probe to turn it into an intelligent temperature based fan controller.
You set your desired temperature eg 27 degrees celsius and set your minimum speed, your fan will then run at this minimum speed until the temperature exceeds 27 degrees and the intelligent fan controller will then gently increase the fan speed until the temperature drops again.
- Easy simple design
- Cost effective environmental control
- Add probe to turn into thermostatic controller
- 50 different speed settings
- Easily and accurately adjust temperature
- 3m temp probe - sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.