The GAS Enviro controller is a powerful, easy-to-use solution for managing your indoor grow room heating and cooling systems. This innovative device allows you to easily control and monitor your room's temperature and air quality, ensuring a comfortable and healthy growing environment.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface: The GAS Enviro controller features an easy-to-use, intuitive interface that makes it simple to control and monitor your grow room temperature and air quality.
- Multiple temperatures and air quality sensors: The GAS Enviro controller is equipped with multiple temperatures and air quality sensors, allowing it to accurately monitor your grow space conditions and adjust your heating and cooling systems accordingly.
- Automatic control of heating and cooling systems: The GAS Enviro controller automatically adjusts your heating and cooling systems based on the information provided by its sensors, ensuring that your grow room is always at the perfect temperature.
- Real-time monitoring of temperature and air quality: The GAS Enviro controller provides real-time monitoring of the temperature and air quality in your grow space, allowing you to keep an eye on your growing conditions at all times.
- Save energy and reduce your carbon footprint: By automatically controlling your heating and cooling systems, the GAS Enviro controller helps you save energy and reduce your carbon footprint.
G.A.S ENVIRO FAN CONTROLLER USER INFORMATION
The G.A.S Enviro Controller V2 takes care of fan speeds for both AC and EC fans. And not only that, but it can also regulate ‘on’ and ‘off’ times for practically any piece of equipment in your grow room! For instance, lights (up to 1200w), heaters, humidifiers, and even pumps, can all be controlled using information gathered from the environment. This simplifies your set-up, making it easy to control your grow room and maintain a perfect environment from a single point.
Furthermore, the V2Enviro Controller has new features such as minimum and maximum day and night fan speed settings for enhanced control over your environment. And, it delivers the ability to calibrate your temperature and humidity sensor, automatic dimming function on the LED screens and new green LED lights which won’t disturb your plants' cycle.
CONTROL BOTH TYPES OF FAN
The controller manages your grow room temperature and humidity by digitally controlling your fan speeds. The Enviro Controller V2 will automatically control fan speed for both AC and EC fans. As it comes with an inbuilt fan balancer, the V2 can control both your intake and outtake fans for your grow room. It is built to work perfectly with the Systemair Revolution EC and AC fan range.
PERFECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT
The Enviro Controller V2 temperature and humidity sensor is easy to set up in your grow room and uses a thermostat to detect changes in the environment, regulating automatically to your pre-programmed parameters. This ensures there will never be any temperature fluctuations in your grow room. Humidity levels are also monitored and maintained with the humidity sensor. You can program day and night settings to keep your desired grow room climate and match up with when your lights cycle.
As well as controlling your fans, the Enviro Controller V2 comes with two extra fully programmable sockets that can control other environmental grow room equipment such as heaters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers and lights. Heaters can be set to come on whenever temperatures drop below pre-set levels.
For heaters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, you can choose different settings for day and night time, so you’ll always maintain the perfect grow room environment. You can control most grow room equipment provided it doesn’t exceed 13 amps or 2,200 watts per exit. In the instance of grow lights, please don’t exceed 1,200 watts as they have a high start-up surge.
The V2 also has a dump feature for closed-loop environments. For a full how-to guide, please see our Enviro Controller Instructions.
- Controls AC and EC fans
- Controls and regulates temperature and humidity in your grow room
- Day and night settings
- Dump feature for closed-loop environments
- LCD display
- 2 programmable sockets that can control other grow room equipment
- Simple navigation and set-up
- Control humidifiers, dehumidifiers, heaters, lights and timers all from one controller
- For grow lights don’t exceed 1200 watts (2×600 watt lights)
- AC fans to a maximum of 2200 watts
- Built-in fan balancer to run both outtake and intake fans
- Max 13 amp total
- Dimensions 20x9cm
- 1.2-metre power lead
- 3.8-metre probe length
- Works perfectly with Systemair Revolution AC and EC fans
For more information about growing indoors get in touch with Critical Mass Systems today on 0114 3221440
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.