SKRAM is the ideal solution to keeping your plants clean and healthy. Suitable for use on all indoor, outdoor and ornamental plants, SKRAM boosts growing, aids the photosynthesis process and helps sustain healthy plants in all environments.
Key Features of SKRAM Plant Cleaner:
- Removes insect debris, dirt, mould and pollution from plant leaves and stems.
- Growth-boosting wash aids maximum light exposure for effective photosynthesis.
- Made from non-toxic biodegradable ingredients that won’t harm your crop.
- Solves just about all plant-based pest issues and prevents them from returning.
SKRAM Plant Wash Product Details
Whether you’re growing indoors or outdoors, most plants run the risk of suffering all kinds of potential mould, insect and pollution-related problems. SKRAM plant wash is a super-effective plant cleaning product that can be used to treat and prevent most plant issues.
A big feature of SKRAM is that it’s made from biodegradable ingredients. And because it contains no pesticides, SKRAM remains forever effective as bugs can’t form a resistance to the solution.
At Critical Mass Systems, we stock 100ml, 250ml and 1L bottles of SKRAM plant wash. So, no matter if you’re looking to keep small houseplants clean or maintain a large growing environment, this awesome cleaning solution will keep your plants healthy and in great shape.
Get in touch with Critical Mass Systems today to get the best prices around on all growing products.
Directions for Using SKRAM Plant Wash
Before you wash the plants in your grow room, it’s important to remember that you shouldn’t spray on top of or mix with insecticides. And, once you’ve mixed the solution, apply it the same day to achieve the best results.
Using SKRAM On Indoor Plants
- Thoroughly shake the mix.
- Flush the growing media to usual feed strength or below.
- Leave the plant(s) to hydrate for 30 minutes or so.
- Thoroughly spray leaves and stems.
- Turn down HID lights. (Not applicable for fluorescent or LED lighting systems)
Using SKRAM On Outdoor Plants
- Shake the mix.
- Make sure plants are well hydrated.
- Apply SKRAM mix to leaves and stems.
- Use only early or late in the day.
- Avoid applying during the hottest parts of the day.
Directions for Application:
- Completely cover all parts of the stems and leaves with SKRAM plant wash.
- Make sure to use spray equipment that delivers an even coating with a little run-off.
- For a normal cleanse, apply every three days. Reapply every 7 -10 days to maintain optimal growth.
- For an extreme cleanse, apply once per day for 3 days. Then once every three days.
Recommended Plant Wash Dosage
For standard strength, it’s recommended that you use 15ml or SKRAM per 1 litre of water. And for an extra-strength plant cleaning experience, mix 30ml per 1 litre of water.
- Plant Cleaner Storage Advice.
- Don’t store SKRAM once diluted.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the bottle upright.
- Don’t freeze.
- Do store in a cool location.
- Once opened, use within a year.
Remember to dispose of unused content and empty container in line with national regulations.
SKRAM Plant Wash Ingredients
SKRAM plant wash contains the following ingredients, among others, Purified water, biodegradable cleansing agents (amphoteric/nonionic surfactants) and preservatives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.