Regulate Your Grow Room Environment With the Perfect 8" Filter and Fan Kit
Regulate your grow room's environment and boost your yield with the WhispAir/Mountain Air 8” fan and filter kit. Combining the super-quiet WhispAir Silenced EC fans with the high-performance Mountain Air carbon filter, you‘ll gain total control over both temperature and airflow in your grow tent whilst eliminating unwanted odours.
Here’s what’s in the kit:
- 8” Mountain Air Carbon Filter
- 8” WhispAir Silenced Inline Fan
- 5M of 200mm combi ducting
- A fast clamp to attach the filter and fan
- Duct clip to attach ducting to the other side
Take Control of Your Grow Space - Get better Yields!
Taking control of the environment in your grow room is essential when growing indoors. Any discrepancy in airflow and temperature can stunt your plants’ growth, or worse, kill them off altogether.
However, using an effective extractor fan and carbon filter set-up will help your plants thrive indoors, avoiding humidity and temperature issues and delivering bigger, higher-quality yields.
You can avoid issues with your growing environment by installing our 8” WhispAir and Mountain Air carbon filter and fan kit in your grow tent.
About WhispAir Fans
WhispAir EC fans are world-renowned for their super-powerful, ultra-silent performance. In fact, they are considered by many indoor growing experts as one of the best grow fans out there today.
They’re built using solid steel and include high-performance acoustic foam to ensure a long-lasting, discreet grow room extraction solution. And you can change the speed of the motor to change the extraction speed, helping you regulate your environment and save money on electricity bills.
About Mountain Air Carbon Filters
Mountain Air carbon filters help you solve those tricky indoor growing odour issues. Winners of North America’s Best Filter five times, these carbon filters have a solid reputation for delivering high-performance filtration for all indoor grow setups.
The impressive airflow rates and use of the highest quality carbon are designed to work with a variety of hydroponics extractor fans, small, large and massive! Once installed, they can be left alone for up to three years at a time and still provide effective filtration.
Hydroponics Fan and Filter FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding indoor growing and ventilation:
Why do I need ventilation in my grow room?
Ventilation in your grow room is as important to your plants’ health as a good light and correct nutrients. Making sure your environment is right will help your plants thrive indoors, while a poorly ventilated grow room can lead to all sorts of issues.
What problems are caused by bad ventilation in a grow room?
Poor ventilation in your grow room can cause lots of problems for your plants, including:
- High humidity, causing bud rot and mould
- Overheating, leading plants to burn and die
- Reduced air and CO2, restricting plants’ growth
- Poor yielding plants and undesirable smells
What do I need for an effective grow room extraction system?
If you want to set up an effective ventilation and extraction system in your hydroponics grow space, you’ll need the following items:
- An extraction fan to remove old air from your grow room through the carbon filter and outside.
- A carbon filter to neutralise unwanted smells from the air before moving it outside the tent.
- Ducting to connect your fan and filter and suck old air the outside of the grow space.
- A fast clamp to join the filter and fan and duct clip to connect the ducting to the other side.
- A set of rope ratchets to help you safely and easily hang up your fan and filter kit.
What size fan and filter do I need?
The size of your EC fan and carbon filter will depend on the size of your grow room setup and its current environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.